Hello September and Happy Labor Day to my American readers!
Summer came to a screeching halt and fall is creeping up on us in warp speed. I am not even going to fake any complaints, because frankly, I love autumn/fall. It´s my favorite season and right now I am pumped the hot and humid sleepless nights are over and that crisp fresh air is what I witness as soon as I open the windows. Pure bliss. On that note I realized I haven´t been on a proper summer holiday (read: at the beach) in ages, so that´s on my agenda for next year for sure. Still you might want to remind me of this when I start complaining about winter, just sayin´ :)
What are your three favorite things about fall?
That´s the question of the day and when you think about it, this season is going to rock, isn´t it?! I am looking forward to feeling cozy in a jacket outside and it´s neither too warm or too cold, to start adding cinnamon to my coffee (and by saying that I mean starting with hot coffee again after months of living solely on iced coffee) and trying my hand on new recipes as in pumpkin loaf cake or pumpkin anything really :)
• San Francisco Travelbug. I´ve never been but this makes me SO want to go!!
• The Start-Up of You. On my reading list!
• 10 Things NOT to do as a New Yorker visiting LA! Hilarious read!
• The "If we´re not married by..."-Pacts that worked in real life. Say what?!
• I should be shopping boots, but these heels are everything! #SHOEGASM
• This Turkish Red Pepper Lentil Soup looks perfect to welcome fall. Yum!
• Burgundy Desktop Calendars for free. Thumbs up!
• And NYC´s Hottest Bachelors. Hello, Ian... Just sayin´ :)
(Image via liveloveevintage)