May 7, 2014

Arrows and Triangles

Images clockwise via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 - middle

Are you ready for some tattoo inspiration?

Since I went through a lot of drama in the last year, I wanted to get a simple yet meaningful tattoo to represent the positive changes in my life. Right now I am thinking about arrows and triangles or a way to combine those two in a unique way. And the reason for that is the meaning behind those symbols.

>> A R R O W S  can only be shot by pulling them backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it´s going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming.

>> The T R I A N G L E  is the mathematical symbol for CHANGE. It´s also known as the Greek symbol delta.

See, simple yet meaningful! I only have one other tattoo - my initial M in black and white playfully entwined on my left wrist. I had it made in Brooklyn, New York after living there as a reminder for my growth and all the fun I had.

Do you have a tattoo or want to get one?

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love love love arrow and triangle tattoos. I always find them so simple, delicate, and beautiful.
    I'm going to be writing about my ink soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many tattoos! I think you've got a great idea, and the best thing you can do is find a good artist you can trust. They'll be able to turn your vision into a really great piece of art. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

 

Home About Contact

All rights reserved S P U N K Y R E L L A 2011-2013 - Design + Development by Ana Degenaar