May 5, 2014

Monday Madness


Last Thursday, I happened to be off work due to Austrian Labor Day and I celebrated by having amazing brunch with lil sis and afterwards we spent all day walking along the Danube canal, enjoying the sunny weather. Can´t wait to share photos later this week.

Also, it´s finally May! My favorite month of the year, not only because I am only 20 days shy of my birthday but also May is full of promise to me. It´s the fifth month of the year, not quite summer but far enough from winter and here in Vienna I can literally watch the city come to life day by day, stretching and coming back from hibernation or so it feels.

Well, what can I say? I just love May :) And Happy Cinco de Mayo!


Now links:

Perfect Girl´s Weekend. Yes, please.

• Have you heard about Barbell Apparel? Skinny jeans for muscular legs. ´Nuff said.

Dark Chocolate Raspberry Buttercream Cake. Yum.

• Epic Las Vegas Elopement. Stunning!

• Best Mother´s Day Gift Guide for your own mother or your best friend and new mom!

• Love this New York Prayer iPhone case. Ha!

Kisa, the Icelandic kitten :)

• Ladies, would you shave your face?!

An Ode to New York. Lovely read.
And last but not least our Behind the Print giveaway winner is Erin! Congrats on your Love Machine print :)


>> Experience is not what happens to you, it´s what you make of circumstance. <<
- Aldous Huxley


(Image via Highsnobiety)

2 Kommentare:

  1. WOW, that photo is magical and thank you for including express-o's gift guide in your awesome round up. You are so sweet! Off to check out all your links. Have a beautiful May Monday, darling and talk to you soon:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go on that perfect girl's weekend! I think my mom would love everything in that mother's day gift guide!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

 

Home About Contact

All rights reserved S P U N K Y R E L L A 2011-2013 - Design + Development by Ana Degenaar