Last Thursday, I happened to be off work due to Austrian Labor Day and I celebrated by having amazing brunch with lil sis and afterwards we spent all day walking along the Danube canal, enjoying the sunny weather. Can´t wait to share photos later this week.
Also, it´s finally May! My favorite month of the year, not only because I am only 20 days shy of my birthday but also May is full of promise to me. It´s the fifth month of the year, not quite summer but far enough from winter and here in Vienna I can literally watch the city come to life day by day, stretching and coming back from hibernation or so it feels.
Well, what can I say? I just love May :) And Happy Cinco de Mayo!
• Perfect Girl´s Weekend. Yes, please.
• Have you heard about Barbell Apparel? Skinny jeans for muscular legs. ´Nuff said.
• Dark Chocolate Raspberry Buttercream Cake. Yum.
• Epic Las Vegas Elopement. Stunning!
• Best Mother´s Day Gift Guide for your own mother or your best friend and new mom!
• Love this New York Prayer iPhone case. Ha!
• Kisa, the Icelandic kitten :)
• Ladies, would you shave your face?!
• An Ode to New York. Lovely read.
Behind the Print giveaway winner is Erin! Congrats on your Love Machine print :)
>> Experience is not what happens to you, it´s what you make of circumstance. <<
- Aldous Huxley
(Image via Highsnobiety)